From:
Laurel Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2011 06:57:56 -0400
My most memorable trip to the vet was with Moochie who goes around four
pounds on a good day. I'd gotten a lovely new "sturdy" nylon carrier
with mesh panels. Once I got him to the vet he proceeded to totally
destroy that carrying case. I finally got duct tape and rebuilt it with
the tape. Got him in the car for an hour trip back home. We'd gone down
the road about ten miles when he erupted right thru duct tape, mesh,
nylon, boom, four pounds of annoyed fur creature running in my car. I
pulled over to the side of the road as soon as I could and stuffed him
back in the case. We drove the rest of the way home with me holding on
to the various holes with one hand and driving with the other and him
scratching madly trying to find another way out. Needless to say the
carrier went into the garbage as soon as we got to the house.

Laurel