From:
MISS MEGAN J WISDOM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 11:38:25 -0500
My baby has just been diagnosed with insulinoma and I want to do a glucose
test myself.  I know you can buy the teststrips at the local pharmacy
(Accucheck I think is the brand), but I'm not sure how to go about getting
the drop of blood.  Anyone have any ideas??

Also, the person who mentioned that her ferret's glucose was 110 and was
told that was hypoglycemic: I was told that 90-120 was normal, not low.

Thanks,
Megan and Chelsea