From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 07:37:07 -0400
The other day Marlene wrote
>Oh, Bob, you are such a hob!!

and other things, and Bob replied as gently as he could, given such a
delicate subject.  Well, I have no tact at all, never have.  Just ask
anyone.  I see that I must reveal the terrible truth.  If you look at
one of his ears, you will see two blue dots.  A bit before he had full
eruption of adult teeth, well, he had an operation.  We are all hoping
his adrenal glands hold out.  Bob has to sleep in a very dark room.

Maybe we should change the subject, now.
Alexandra in Ma