Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:05:38 -0800
my fuzzies came from various people, and never did buy one from a pet
store.

1). tinky(stinky, my first), i got from a friend after he killed her
moms $300. bird.

2). irving, found him at the Irving(TX) dog pound via petfinders.com.

3 & 4). puck & baby(aka. ferris) found them at another dog pound.

5) bandit, same place as irving.

6 & 7). chuckie & breezie(my only female), i got them from an individual
who felt that they werent giving the fuzzies enough attention, and they
realized how much i loved my fuzzies and they gave them to me..

irving is the only one i had to pay for and he only cost me $10.

ferret math sure knows how to add up.  hubby told me that 7 is my limit
and i do agree with him, for now..

debbie

P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.

A VERY PROUD MOTHER OF A MARINE