From:
Sharonkay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:13:46 -0500
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I read about you guys accidentally stepping on (or hurting) your fuzzies.
>I had to get this off my chest.... Kona (kitten) was sleeping under my
>tire.  Even after I "fired up" the car apparently he didn't wake (or get
>out from under the tire) and YOU GUESSED IT.  I rolled over him (just
>slightly)...

Another reason animals should be kept indoors, unless outside with their
owners.  I don't want people to take this the wrong way, just stating an
opinion.  People wonder why things happen to cats, and they allow them to
roam the neighborhood.  We currently have a hord (10 or more) of cats
living under our porch, they are not ours, we've never owned a cat in this
residence, they are neighbor cats that people let out and then they breed
and have kittens over and over.  They are not fed, or encouraged in anyway.
This is is only 2 blocks from our downtown area.  There are rules for dogs,
but not cats?  come on....

My sympathies to ANON.
Sharon