From:
Weaselpals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 10:23:57 -0500
Hi there, It just saddens my heart to hear people bicker back in forth
about the Dm rescue. So many nights I prayed that these ferrets would
no longer have to be out in the cold, snow and the heat. Many people
have worked so hard to come together to make this happen.

People gave up their heart and souls and took big risks in their own
lives to make this happen. Even law suits were involved, that just
shows how much LOVE people really have for ferrets, it shows that gave
their heart and souls to make this happened. We all couldnt be the
one/ones in charge to do this, just be thankful that it has happened.

I only have one of them from the rescue, but she is the best gift a
person could have. Let's thank God the higher power that they are out
of these conditions and that we have them to love. We all love ferrets
and that is what is really important I thought it was Great that we all
gave what we had whether is was Time, food, litter, hammocks, cages,
carriers. Can we post happy stories about the little ones we have and
how their lives have changed?? Christmas is suppose to be for Giving
and a Happy time of year. So lets love the little ones and the giving
tree babies. and put our focus on them.

Huggs
Ada and Tiara.

Please visit Weaselpals hammocks, Sleepers and Hideouts:
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals/weaselpals/

And give something special to a Ferret on the Giving tree this year!!

http://www.mkaresq.com/The_Giving_Tree_2007/GivingTree2007.htm