From:
Liz & Dan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 18:37:17 -0600
Hi everyone,

My newest addition is getting her back molars.  My (new) vet (and the only
vet in town that deals w/ferrets) hasn't had much experience in dealing with
baby ferrets.  He was curious about her age and wasn't sure at what age they
get their molars.  I know someone out there will know!  That way I can let
him know for future reference.

Thanks!

Liz Zink
www.geocities.com/SoHo/Square/9507/
It takes courage to look inside yourself, and even more courage
to write it for other people to see.

Benjamin Sisko    Deep Space 9.  "Nor the Battle to the Strong"