From:
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 09:18:12 -0700
>From:    Ela <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Untrue rumours

Sorry Ela.  But I stand by what was said.  It was not untrue.  I did not
intend to send that post to the newsgroup.  I tried to cancel it.  I posted
an apology for misdirecting it immediately after it.

Alicia made comments to Judith.  Judith to her credit did exactly what she
should have and got all parties to figure out that Alicia's impression was
mistaken.  FRT, Lisa and Judith got it straightened out.  Everything worked
out - as I said in the post.  After learning the real details Alicia no
longer wanted Lisa off the list.  This is a "good thing".

The SOS list *should* do at least some minor credibilty checking of those
it chooses to list.  It would be better for ferrets in need if the funding
available from the FML readership wasn't mis-sent to people not really
running shelters.

You took one line out of a mis-directed post and blew it entirely out of
proportion.  "Methinks thou doth protest too much."

That note of yours was probably not really from all three of you.  I'm
pretty sure of that.

>From:    Cindy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ferrets fed hampster food and dog food - question
>Currently their mash consists of AD, Kibble Gravey, Timmy's, Pet Tinic,
>Shark Cart, Nurti-stat and Brewers Yeast.  Anyone think there is anything
>else I should add due to this poor diet for so long?

We'd recommend dropping ingredients instead of adding them.  IF you mean
Science Diet A/D that is plenty until you can get them on something like
Totally Ferret.  Most concoctions seem more important to the owner trying
to feel like they are doing something.  A/D and Totally Ferret are both
better foods with out alteration.

-bill

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets