From:
"JEFF JOHNSTON, EPIDEMIOLOGY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 1995 19:24:31 -0500
Bob, bob, bob...
   Another sesquipedalian fanfaronade.
So, what's all this Krebbing about cellular biochem?  I just hapten to be
think that cell bio is FAB.  I'm sure we all complement your humoral
response but maybe you could B cellf-effacing.  Will high school students
want to take biology if the citric acid cycle becomes a hobglobulin in their
minds?  Amine, let's be a little more pro-teen!  Sure, there's a NADir in
everyone's studies.  I don't want to drop an axon on your schooling, but
maybe you would have enjoyed biochem more if it had been dendrite.  Remember
that Kreb's cycle is centriole to all eukaryote metabolism, whether it's a
ferret, a Schwann, a lamB or a HeLa monster.  Well, OK...some people might
have haversian to a specific teacher.  But every one has to be serous about
studying, and pore over the books each night.  Enzyme sure that no one gets
through collagen their good looks, or reading Agatha Cristae mysteries and
watching Clathrin Deneuve movies.  And if they do, someone should interferon
their behalf.  I don't want to ras or dist-erb you, just fos-ter a more
positive image for jun-ior scientists.  We don't need a glial club...just a
few words of encourage- ment now and then to make science more fascia'nable,
like the fact that you can make a decent living studying things like Kreb's
cycle.  Even though I don't live in a pentose sweet, I don't live in ATP,
either.  OK.  That's it.  I'm done.  I'm going to put my codon now and go
out cyclin and be haploidy on my way.  ;)
 --Jeff

[Moderator's note:  Very funny... but nothing at all to do with ferrets.
Please remember the that posts should be ferret-related.  BIG]