From:
Sleepyferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 10:37:32 -0500
Hi All,
I just got this email from Jennifer McLaughlin. We met when she was
doing an article on the Ferret Giving Tree a couple of years ago..
Jennifer wrote:

"I am working on an article on ferret identification and was wondering
if you could help! I am looking for new, reliable sources and thought
you might be able to point me in the right direction. Do you know
how anyone who has lost a ferret and then found them again due to
identification (id, tags, etc.)? Or someone who would be a good source
for this? I tried to put a post on the ferret website a while back and
did not hear back (this was about another article) so I thought I
would check with you first, in case you know of anyone who would be
interested in speaking with me about this. Owner, vets, whoever will
work!!

Thanks Peggy, and Good luck this season:)
Jennifer"

If you would like to help her with this article please email to:

Thank you Smile

All the best,
Peggy