Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 09:57:55 -0400
Has anyone really "seen" Ms. Gucci? I know I haven't. I think some
of us would like to see a photo of the blushing bride-to-be. I know
I would.

Hey Robin - are Puma & Ping is He going to be in the wedding? Stewart
said he wants to DJ at the reception. He can get his "granda" Randy's
old DJ equipment. I even think there is a mirror ball and a smoke
machine with lights that run through tubes. Did I mention tubes??????
We Coddington's are especially partial to techno dance music, so
Stewart will have plenty of that. I wonder if someone could make a
video with ferrets weasel war dancing to techno music... that would be
hilarious. I've seen Tonks dance to Pop Goes the Weasel, but the techno
might be worth a look. Did you guys register for gifts yet, too? The
Ferret Store should be able to help you out and maybe our own Jeanne
Carley might be able to help with the photos? Oh yeah, perhaps Auntie
Deva could draw up some invitations? Maybe Renee could cook (?) and
maybe Wolfy's kids could provide the music for the wedding. Think of
the famous wedding march being played on guitar and drums..........
It is way, way, way to early in the a.m. to be this far gone.

Julie Coddington, Project Manager
Medical Staff Services
Grant Medical Center

(614) 566-8667 telephone