From:
Juliana Paulauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 21:21:29 -0500
    Uncle Shawn: When not able to walk my ferrets on a leash, I carry them
in a nifty, roomy bag that I purchased from Ferret Outfitters.  It has an
accordian pleat for extra room, an adjustable strap, a flap with velcro
closure (in case of attempted escape!), it is also very soft, warm, and
comes in a pretty plaid print.  It gives them a great place to hide while in
the waiting room of the vet's office.  If you are interested, e-mail me and
I will give you the product name and phone number for Ferret Outfitters.

Julie and The Fuzz Factory --Misty, Charity, and Sobriety.

PS:  Sobriety will be happy to councel those AA ferrets for the minimal
charge of 2 raisins per hour!  The name list is terrific!