From:
Tysa Jayne Kihn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:55:22 -0700
Why 3....hmm...Good Question, Why?!  I prefer many more!  I'm telling you 9
is a great number!  At my parents house (with a much bigger ferret room)
18 is a perfect number.  Of course we both have our loners.  I subscribe
to the belief that some ferrets just weren't meant to have playmates.  OUr
Ashley Lynn won't even place nice with cats.  Our new fuzzie Hemi screamed
bloody murder when she tried to scruff him.  We have a group of 2 that are
best friends but the group of six really is the most fun.  6 different
personalities create very different interactions.  They are so great to
watch!  Man I love Fuzzies!

Tysa, Dana, and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies