From:
Maciejewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 12:31:56 -0500
Hello everyone,
I havn't posted anything to the list in a long while.  About five years ago
I adopted a ferret that was foung living in a dumpster.  We named him
Calvin.  We found him yesterday, laying in his litter box.  My husband and I
took turns holding him and crying.  We wanted him to die at home.  He
started having siezures and we took him to the vet.  After talking to the
vet we decided to have him put to sleep.  This had to be the hardest
decision I've ever had to make.  I did not want him to suffer and thought
this would be best for him.  I would rather have me suffer without him than
for him to be in pain.  Talk care of you fuzzies, you never know when
something like this is going to happen.

Bridgid Maciejewski