From:
"Gomes, Nikole" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 07:32:21 -0400
Hello.  I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with ticks and
ferrets.  My two dogs have been bringing ticks home with them and no matter
how much we check them over we still must miss a few because we find them
in the house.  They are protected by Frontline but the ferrets have no
protection.  The ferrets and dogs have no direct contact but when I clean
their room and they are in the cage the dogs are in with me licking them
through the cage.  Is there any protection against ticks that you can use
on ferrets?  I know nothing is "approved" but I was wondering if anyone
has tried anything or has any advice.

Thank you,
Nikole
Biscuit, Bear, Popeye, Sugar and Gravy