From:
"Sandra M. Casson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 11:01:07 -0600
Woooo,
Just got back from FL.  To my amazement, ferret math has struck again.
While I was sitting on the beach, my two partners in crime were driving my
mother up the wall.  My stepdad must have been complaining about them at
work because he was confronted with a woman who was getting rid of her
ferret.  She said she would either give the ferret away or kill it.  That
is soooo sad.  Of course, my stepdad said he would take it.  So we are
getting a new ferret (condition unknown) in the next week or so.  Well on
the plus side, this lonely little ferret will have a new loving home.

On a different note, my ferret luna came back to us with another shade of
poop.  This time it was redish-orange (not bloody).  I figured she must
have been eating the rabbit's food at my mom's.  She has the most colorful
poops, I have ever seen.  When she gets in the dog food, it's yellow, and
the normal brown when she eats the ferret food.  Luckily, no green.  It's a
good indicator of when she has gotten into a forbidden area.

Luna, Rikki, their parents, and the new ferret
Sandra Casson/Phillips