From:
Sara Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2012 22:42:41 -0700
Hi Jenn,

The AFA did contact the webmaster at the website in question and had
our color chart removed. The AFA Public Affairs Director, Kim Crivello,
simply posted our statement to the public and our members on the FML
and other online forums. We have also secured legal advice in case
this or a similar situation repeats itself in the future. The entire
situation is sickening and disgusting that anyone would be so cruel
to kill a live animal only to have it stuffed. Clearly the webmaster
(probably the owner) checks his email if you would like to share your
disgust for his 'business.'

--
Sara Hamilton
American Ferret Association, Inc.