From:
Roger Poore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 18:33:05 EST
If you have created any ferret related Web sites, please move your
links from:
  http://www.csc.peachnet.edu/~rpoore/Ferrets........
to:
  http://ferret-world.csc.peachnet.edu

This includes any links that you may have to either STAR, LOS, or LIFE.
They all reside here now.

Also, you simply must view Ferret World with Netscape 2.0 or newer.  If you
don't have it, you can get it at Ferret World as well: anonymous ftp to:
ftp://ferret-world.csc.peachnet.edu It can be found in the "pub"
subdirectory.  There are versions for Windows 3.1 and Windows95.  I'll get a
Mac version very soon!

AOL is supposed to be allowing users to use Netscape sometime in the near
future I think.  That'll be great for you guys that have only used it's
browser.  You haven't seen Ferret World till you seen it with Netscape!!!

Thanks!
##############
Roger Poore
Sub-Reality Software
   specializing in entertainment software
   current project:   The Seventh Sign
for more information on Sub-Reality Software, email--

Ferret World, The Coolest Place on Earth!
  http://ferret-world.csc.peachnet.edu

[Moderator's note: AOL has allowed the use of Netscape for some time now,
for Window's folks, though there are some big gotcha's.  You can go to AOL
keyword WINSOCK and read the FAQ there for more info.  BIG]