Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 15:50:33 +0800
Hi everyone!!
I have been reading about these phantom colonies of wild ferrets you have
prancing around Utah and other provinces.

As Bob C said here in Australia there are no wild ferrets.  the life
expectancy for a lost or dumped ferret especially in summer is if they can
find water 10 day max, and I have seen these poor little babies after this
time.  Some hero dumped 2 ferrets at a lake in a suburb just outside Perth,
now these ferrets had water but no food, does your ferret know how to hunt
for food in the metro area?  mine certainly dont, they were just these
little things with no hair and no flesh just these poor little darlings with
skin holding their bones together.  And surely if you had these wild
populations of ferrets , wouldn't you have alot more reports of babies and
small children being dragged away by these fierce predators, because this is
what ferrets do isnt it?  if no one can prove it then they can say what they
like, cant they.

Rex the rambunctious
Patches the pretty
Tisha the terrible
Fox the fast ( LOL!! not at 1.5kg )
and Mr Pookie Bear  who nothing rhymes with !!