From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 05:37:00 -0800
This post is to Keith and Evelyn Krysz of Father Nature Ferret Shelter
and all of your shelter volunteers and friends. I am so sorry for your
loss and want you to know that when the time is ready and you rebuild
and need extra hands I will come from New York and paint and nail and
do "all other duties so assigned" to help you get your wonderful
shelter and all the great work you have done back on track. Washington
State was too far to get to help Lacey, but N.J is just around the
corner! Keep us posted and when the need is there, I will be there too
with friends in tow to help you with your healing. God Bless you in
this trying and emotional time.

Cathy Ryan, Rochester, NY

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3