From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:07:12 EST
Greetings to all Fuzzy lovers

I just joined recently & this is my first posting.  Two weeks ago I moved
to the "Danger Zone" west & am planning on bringing my three beautiful &
lovable sweet babies here.  I have done my research, driven the routes, &
feel confident about their "immigration."

My question is: Does anyone know where I can get a ferret-proof gate that
can fit in a doorway?  I saw a plexiglass one specifically for that purpose
in a pet catalog recently, but cannot remember the name of the company.  I
haven't had any luck on the pet supplies websites either.  I know it is out
there.  If anyone can give me info on this I would be most grateful.  You
may e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask]

Hugs & kisses to all the fuzzies out there & especially my 3 at Grandma's
(Little Bear, Jezebel, & Chewbaaca) :)  Miss you guys.