From:
Lynn Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:03:21 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I need some help, my project for the new year is to find the fuzzies a
new cage.  Theirs currently is a 4 ft. 4 level cage that can be bought
at petsmart or petco, and is the black wire.  The cage is not worn out
(only a coupke years old) I would just like one that is better made, plus
the doors on this are not big enough for a full size little box to fit
through especially since the ramps are in front of the doors.  It is hard
to clean because of the way everything is positioned plus hard to get
their bedding out to wash, because on these, one door is in the middle
of two levels.  I would like to keep it as large if not larger as I have
5 furbabies in it.  I know everyone has different opinions on cages and
options and would sure appreciate any info you could share with me.

I also put up another auction on ebay today for the IGLOO STYLE
SLEEPSACKS :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2301189075

Please check them out as OVER Half the proceeds go The Ferret S.A.F.E.
House in San Antonio which is an adv positive shelter.  Also they come in
beautiful colors now...Your Choice!!!  Navy w/ grey fur gorgeous Eggplant
color with grey fur, Cafe creme w/ cocoa fur and Rust color w/ cocoa fur.

Thanks again guys,
Lynn Barker