From:
Alex Weinle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 11:53:41 -0700
Hi all,
I'm posting with a rather strange request.  I am looking forward to seeing a
new addition to my home.  His name is Klondike and a group of us are trying
to get him from New Mexico to Arizona ( as close to Pheonix as we can ).  He
actually is starting out in Kansas but we have been lucky enough to find an
angel here on earth that is taking him from Kansas to New Mexico.  We are
working with Ferrets Across America and everyone is trying their hardest.
If anyone out there has an air conditioned car and would love to help out
please email me [log in to unmask] I must let everyone know that he is a
biter.

Please help me get my baby home.
Thanks,
Amber