From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:10:05 EDT
I recently lost a baby to this horrendous cancer.  If you would like to
see her she is on my site.  Her name is Jubilee.  I hate this..but I have
nothing positive to say about Juv Lymphosarcoma.  In a baby like that Juv.
Lymphosarcoma is so rapid.  I mean sometimes in just a few days kind of
rapid.  Watch your baby very closely.  Their heart can get fluid around it
in just hours, as well as their lungs be affected and they can actually
suficate.  Its not pretty.  Spend lots of time with your baby.  Think about
if you would like to help them across the bridge (put them to sleep) when
its time or not right now, so you are not stuggling with that question when
you are in dire crisis.  Your vet can sit and help you decide this, and
decide when its time.  If you would like to talk further, you may email
me at any time.  I am so so sorry.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/