Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:12:26 -0600
I've listed a used "Blue agate ferret clock" on ebay - this is my first
listing so you might need to search for the exact name of the item to
get it to come up, if anyone is interested. The picture is of our sweet
Nibbles (RIP) who was sent to our local Petco after biting someone at
the Wichita store. I have a forever reminder of just how much a biter
she was when I first evaluated her. I hope to list more clocks soon.
Proceeds will be applied to our vet bill.

And don't forget if you are shopping on-line for gifts for the Giving
Tree ferrets
<http://www.mkaresq.com/The_Giving_Tree_2007/GivingTree2007.htm>
to go through iGive merchants so that donations are made to your
favorite cause too!

Oh and don't forget Calendars
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html
for the shelter operators too!