From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 13:34:42 -0500
I'm really excited!  For those of you that are surfing for FFS, you've
donated a whopping $473.00 to us in the last quarter!  Thank you so very
much!  This pays our most recent vet bill and part of the previous one.
Crystal had adrenal surgery last Thursday and is doing very well.  The
prior surgeries at the end of August were 3 adrenal and 1 spleen removal.
The boys are holding steady.  Bud and Rikki are fighting a bladder
infection after their adrenal surgery.  I'm getting quite adapt at giving
injections (baytril) unfortunately.  :-(

So a big heartfelt THANKS to all that are surfing for us.  You'll never
know how much this is helping us.  I usually put the vet bills on my credit
card but the last surgery I was able to pay for in cash!!!

Please do keep surfing for the ferrets.  Those that would like to register -
you can go to eyegive.com on the web and follow the directions on the site
If you have any questions just let me know and I'll try to help.  Also if
there is another charity you want to nominate you can do that at the
eyegive site.  Look at the side bar for the menus.  Remember it only takes
a few minutes each day and doesn't cost you anything except the time.  This
is a great way to show your support for charitable organizations.

Hugs to all. tle