From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:55:56 EST
Celebrate Ground Hog Day by buying BiG's middle name (I vote for
BiGroundhoG)

Here's the deal from Linda Iroff, official BiG middle name sale
coordinator...

2. Any reasonable contribution to SOS is sufficient to purchase the name.
3. The purchaser must agree to keep the information confidential, or it
   will lose its value.
4. If someone tells me they have actually put the check in the mail, I
   will email them the information ([log in to unmask])

Checks to S.O.S. should be made out to:
    Judith White, dba Support Our Shelters
 and mailed to:
    Judith White