From:
Chris Kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 23:22:33 -0400
What is the general opinion of Purina's Pro Plan kitten food?  The listed
protein is 33%; the fat is 20%; and the fiber is 3%.  It is also the only
stuff that I can get my four rug-sharks to agree on to eat.  Before, I was
juggling 3 different brands (Iams, Science Diet, and Eukenuba).  Having had
fuzzies since '84, I am well aware of the various, hideous medical problems
they can have.  I've even heard theories that perhaps diet can play a major
role in the chances of them developing a tumor or not.  I've not seen proof
of that, but have seen the many posts about Totally Ferret and other brands
that are highly recommended.  I've also gotten the impression that the
Purina Co. is not held in high regard when it comes to ferret nutrition.
So some feedback if you will.  Please post to the list or e-mail us direct
at [log in to unmask]

Sunning it up in Fla. -

Chris, Thor, Fozzie, Simone, and Roxanne