Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:20:25 EDT
This is a great topic, something I havent seen on here before.

Arthur (AKA Farty Pants) owns a store called Pants Towne.  We have called
him "Pants" for a long time and about 6 weeks ago we moved, and lo and
behold, across the street from our place is a store called Pants Towne.
We theorize that during the day while we're gone, he is hard at work at
Pants Towne.  We imagine him and his staff (all ferrets of course) trying
to restock the store.  Inevitably, as ferrets do, they all fall asleep
and the would-be customers have no one to help them.  So until they hire
another species that can actually stay awake, I dont think they're going
to generate much business.

We even came up with a theme song for Pants Towne.  Back in the 80's there
was a popular rap song, I think by Sir Mix-a-Lot that starts out, "I like
big butts and I cannot lie..." well, we did Farty's theme song to that
song, which goes something like this...

"I sell great pants and I cannot lie,
So why dont you come and try
To buy your pants at Pants Towne
I promise I wont let you down
We got all pants, big and small
It dont matter if you're short or tall
So stop on by today
Located at the Crossroads Mall!"

Poor Farty Pants, he has no idea...lol

Becky and Heather
The Magnificent Seven: Abby, Andre, Annie, Arthur, Avery (AKA Sleepy),
B-O-B
Bob
and Peanut Buttery Boy