From:
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 03:00:50 -0400
Wow.  I'm shocked.  I jus don't know what to say.  i am so sad, the pain
in my chest just won't go away.  i can't believe White Russian is gone.
i know, i don't read the FML often, but to hear the White Russian is gone
(thanks auntie Jill for tellin' me) i just feel so terrible inside.  For
White Russian's mommie, i've met you and you've held me and i want you to
know i love you and that our shelter ferts are looking out for him across
the Bridge.  i am so sorry!  For those of you who don't know our dear
White Russian, he was a true champion and fighter of the ADV virus.
mommie and i will light a candle for him.

it's been a sad week at the shelter too.  on Wednesday, George & Dana
crossed the bridge.  they were the 7 year olds dumped at the shelter.
nothing we or our vets did could bring them out of their depression.  they
are now at the bridge, happy, safe and pain free.  no one will ever hurt
or abandon them again.  they were truly loved here and we miss them so
much.  i really hate people sometimes and wish they would love us kids
they way you all do.

our little raccoon buddy is doing well.  he doesn't think he's a raccoon
but he'll be ok to go to the wild in a few short months.  Andie, auntie
Jen's kid passed across the Bridge suddenly on Thursday.  we'll miss him
a lot.  also on Thursday, the other kitten we rescued crossed the Bridge.
mommmie says she's just gonna stay in bed till the rest of the week is
over!  she says this week sucked!

Druid, the lil' guy with the tumor on his wee wee was too weak for surgery
thi week.  we hope he;ll do better next week.  Our shelter was given a
GREAT opportunity to raise funds (we're broke and REALLY need funds lol!)
so if you're in the Toronto area on June 29 or 30, please let mommie know
so she can fill you in on how you can help our shelter stay afloat!

i'm holding up.  not great but better.  mommie says i'm still a little
"hell on wheels".  i know i'm ok, but i just like the extra attention
from mommie and all the volunteers here!

much love but sad for White Russian,

Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"