Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2011 01:39:55 -0400
Totally Ferret was carried by SuperDog who supplied pet stores in the
NE and Mid-Atlantic. SuperDog was bought out by Phillips Feed & Pet
Supply. Phillips no longer carries any Totally Ferret products. I used
to get 30# bags of TF from SuperDog for $65 a bag. Since I refuse to
pay the exorbitant price for TF from other suppliers I no longer feed
TF in my mix. I order TFS Superior Choice Original from Drs. Foster &
Smith. 20# bag for $29.99 - great price! My ferrets didn't have any
issues when I switched. Granted over the last 2-3 years this has been
only about 20% of my mix.

Hope this helps!
Vickie

Vickie McKimmey

Just a Business of Ferrets
www.jbferret.com
American Ferret Association
Director of Shows and Special Events
www.ferret.org
Author of Ferrets:  An Animal Planet Pet Care Library Series Book