From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 19:49:56 -0400
We are still working on those medical bills and we also want to start
Melatoin implants with some of our sick kids.  So please check out our
auctions and online store for some great ferret related items.  Items
include a HUGE selection of Address Labels and Ferret Magnets.  Also
ferret toys, cage accessories (hammock hooks-large quantities available
to hammock makers, litter pan clamps, bedding clamps), medical kit items
and more!  We also have dog and cat products for those of you who own
them also!

All Proceeds benefit our medical fund and keep our shelter up and running
smoothly.  We had a rough start to the 2005 year, with many ferrets who
required medical care immediately.  So help us chip away at those bills!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets

Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
Special Thanks from all the Ferrets!
Family Owned and Operated Since 2003
Don't Do the Ebay Thing...Just Email us: [log in to unmask]

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm