Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:10:35 -0400
The registration packets for the October 13 Dooktoberfest Titer Study
Benefit show had a typo on one of the cut off dates. The correct cut
off date is October 28th. The early bird entry discount was this past
Thursday, but if you get your entries postmarked by Monday the 17th
you can still take the early rates.

More information can be found at www.ferret.org and if you are
interested in sponsoring a ring, we still have rings available
for sponsorship. Please email me directly for more information
on sponsorship availability.

The show will be held in Frederick Maryland at the Frederick
Fairgrounds in building 14A. Please consider attending the show and
spending some time in the beautiful central Maryland area. There
are also several other fall festivals going on that weekend.

Vickie

Vickie McKimmey

Just a Business of Ferrets
www.jbferret.com