Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2010 22:52:41 EDT
Hi,

I sent many private thanks, but in case I missed any thanks to all of
you who sent me prices and links about Suprelorin. I thought that 270
sounded like a high price for the implants. I have found a vet in PA
who charges 130 including the visit and placement. This is still a
little higher than average, but she is a great ferret vet. Now I have
to call the first vet back and tell him I found a vet who has them in
stock and can do it in the next 2 weeks and he should recheck his
price.

Love the FML and FHL, So much knowledge and help, Thanks

Deb