From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:23:00 -0800
Today my foster kids returned to Lollypop Farm so I headed to the small
mammal room to checkout the three ferrets listed for adoption. The
first ferret listed is Rascal, he is seven years old. He is a sable.
His fur looks good from what I could tell. I was only able to get a
gander of him through the glass as I've no longer got the contacts I
had with the staff turn over. He was belly up snoozing up a storm. I do
know they do not test for insulinoma. At seven, I would be concerned. I
believe this dude was with an owner who then gave him to this lady who
then decided she didn't know enough about him to keep him safe. Thus
his arrival at Lollypop Farm.

The other two are a pair and one year old each. One is a blaze. I'm
thinking the male as he was pretty large when he came over to the glass
to check me out. The other was snuggled under the bedding and while
there was a lot of "hitchin and gettin" no one else popped their little
heads out. They were purchased and then those "evil allergies" attacked
and here they are in a shelter. They are named Eddie and Crash. While I
can't recall each ferret's weight I do recall they were all good
weights for males and the female.

I have provided the link. There are no pics at this time, but they may
pop up in the next few days. For some reason the staff posting ferrets
is having a difficult time recognizing the ferrets and their coloring.
The last kids listed were all goofed up. (In the description they were
listed white and then the pic would show a dark sable.) Also their
computer programs do not offer appropriate ferret colorings. Sadly, it
is what it is.

http://www.lollypop.org/site/c.clKUI9OQIoJcH/b.6179485/k.BEF3/Home.htm
Click on adoptable animals. Then click on small and furry and Main
location, hit submit. On occasion ferrets also go to Petsmart Henrietta
so you can click there too if they do not come up on the Main Fairport
location. If nothing shows up it means they were probably adopted.

Ferret adoption fee is $50.00. Often a bonded pair will go for
2/$50.00. You also get a free vet check-up as long as you go to a vet
on the enclosed list. They are treated for any mites, fleas and given
a rabies shot. Usually the mites are treated with an injection of
Ivermectin so you should ask if they had their second shot, otherwise
you may have to continue treatment on your own. They do include the
rabies certificate and a health check list for what was performed.

Any questions feel free to e-mail me.
Cathy

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3