Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 18:27:06 -0400
Shelley, it might not have had anything to do with ferrets but I think
possums are pretty darn cute too and I enjoyed your story.  Adding
another animal story to the list, my ferret has discovered that he can
totally psych out our very large gander.  The gander struts up on the
porch to chase the feral cats away from their food and Frankie just
stares at him through the screen.  Pretty soon the gander puts up his
wings and starts hissing like a leaking tire.  Frankie never tires of
the game and I finally have to shut the glass door so the goose quits
that horrible noise.  I think Frankie is giggling as I take him from
the door.

Laurel