From:
Shelley Straight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 12:42:59 -0400
I wanted to let everyone know that Blizzard died about 10:15 Tuesday
morning.  She was fighter and hang on for three days in kidney failure.
When I visited her last night for 3 and 1/2 hours she looked very, very bad.
She was juandice, had no energy even to stand and was having trouble
breathing.  She was in no pain and passed on peacably.  I want to thank her
for being the best ferret friend anyone could have.  She was a great
companion and provided me with a ton of love every day of her five years.
She will be greatly missed!  Thank you little one.

Thanks to those of you whose thought and prayers were with her.  Can someone
tell me how to post to the "rainbow Bridge" page.  Thanks

Shelley Straight
Virginia-Maryland Regional
College of Veterinary Medicine