Date:
Sun, 21 May 2006 21:11:39 +0100
Dear FMLers,

I haven't been able to keep up with my FMLs much recently (the joys of
the final weeks of the final year of my degree) but wanted to quickly
post to say following Tigger's adrenalectomy over Easter, his coat has
now almost fully grown back.  My vet had to remove the entire left gland
and managed to get 50% of the right (I know - she's a miracle worker!)
and he has a new lease of life.

I have also ordered some melatonin implants for him and the others as a
preventative measure.

Love and dooks to all,
Susan x

--
"Don't part with your illusions.  When they are gone you may still
exist, but you have ceased to live." Mark Twain