From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2014 21:50:25 -0500
Lisa mentioned a few days about the Super Pet Hi Bac Litter Pans being
discontinued. I recently had need for another one, and I was able to
get one from our shelter Mom. Debbie gets lots of dropped off supplies
(some needed and some not) when people dump ferrets on her doorstep. It
wasn't the same brand, but it does work well. So check your shelters if
you are needing one. They sell it discounted, you win and they win.

I got a new boy, Merlin, and he was poop in the corner near the other
litter box, and as long as I put paper down, he would go, but I didn't
want to have it get messy when he would backup and miss the paper.
Well, now I have a very long litter box, and this extra one, side by
side. During the night, they move them around, but I'm glad to say they
always are hitting the inside of the box when doing their business.

So the moral of the story ... If they want that corner, just save
yourself the time and put another litter box in it, even if it looks
weird and crazy to you.

Florence