From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:04:56 -0400
1st let me say sorry to everyone if you feel this is old news.  I know
almost every day there has been a post about this ferret, but I have some
news.

I've been in contact with the Detective in charge of the case.  He is the
one who also laid charges of cruelty.  He has a few angles he wants to go
on which I can't discuss with you yet, but he's hoping the charge will
stick.  It up to you now to show your support for this ferret the same way
you did for Snowy and the London case.

Today (the 22) is her pre trial.  This is where the lawyers get together
and talk.  Lynn posted the court's fax and phone numbers yesterday.  If you
can, please fax or call them today and urge that the charges of cruelty
stick.  Fax: 1 905 430 4151 Phone: 1 905 430 4150

Her trial won't be for another couple of months, but it's important we show
our support so the charges aren't dropped at this stage of the game.  I
thank you in advance for your time energy and patience on this topic.

Love, Randy

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter by clicking here.