From:
Carl and Cherun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:28:10 -0500
Hi,

Anyone know if there is somewhere to get a fire safety kit in Canada.  I
tried the site posted yesterday but its for the US only.

Kym, I was heartbroken to hear about the fire and the lost of Dream
Catcher.  But don't worry she will be waiting at the Bridge for you.

Sandee, I was wondering if you could check to see if there is a ferret
named Bomber there, He would have come to the bridge a few years ago.  I
was hoping you could give him a message....Tell him mommy is sorry she
couldn't help him, and that Daddy misses him terribly.

The sock drawer has never been the same since he left us, but we know he
was hurting and couldn't stay any longer.

Thanks.

Mouse, mom to Dakota the teddybear thief.