From:
Cheryl & Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:21:34 -0400
>From: "Cindy Goodman" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I have two girls one will be 7 on the 14th of this month and I think the
>other is 8.  I need to find a ferret shelter in southern Jersey maybe
>Burlington or Camden county.They just dont get to have the kind of life
>they deserve lately and Im not going to omit the fact that they are both
>losing tailfur and are in need of vet assistance that I just cant give..

Dear Cindy,

I am amazed that you would take a companion pet that is almost at the end
of his life with medical problems who has no doubt given you many hours
of pleasure and dump him.  A sure sign of adrenal disease is unseasonable
hair loss but had you taken these little guys to a ferret knowledgeable
vet once in a while he could have told you that as well as the medical
proceedures to take.

I have over 70 ferrets that were given up because of either an instantly
formed allergy, moving into a no pet residence or the ferret needs care
or attention and I or my family doesn't want to pay for it or give it to
him.

We will take your little guys in and we will pay the $600.00 each for an
operation plus try to give them the life they earned and deserve.  Since
you are so financially dependent I will pay for the ADV test rather then
asking for the $20.00 to administer the test.  You may drop them off at
59 Berlin Road from 8 to 11 and 1 to 3 weekdays and 11 to 4 on Saturdays.
Our number is 856-784-6789 if you wish to make other arrangement.

Cheryl, Steve and the our business of freaking ferrets at
www.sjferret.com or our business at www.tamart.com