From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 07:47:07 -0800
Amber is another FLO member, didn't know that until this morning.  She
found a way up on the bathroom counter.  She is in to everything, she has
joined forces with Misty and her missions.  She decided to join in with
the other ferrets to play, but they are not to sure about her yet.

Gizmo, he still like to be in our bedroom, not wanting to come out, so I
am trying to get him interested in doing things with me.  He goes to the
bedroom door and scratch at it to be let in and now to be let out.  LOL,
poor Jim, who is trying to sleep in there gave up and came into the
livingroom to sleep.  I took and put in different smaller blankies in the
dog house (it came with them)so Gizmo is happy now.

Bandit seems to be a little happier, but Kodiak seems to be down a little
each one is taking turns as being sad.

Ruby, is learning to be a good girl, she not fighting as much when she
first arrive.  The kids sneak into her cage when she is sleeping, sleeps
in there, right up on 2nd level where she is at.  Kodiak is trying to make
friends with her.  So it looks good there.

Marie and Jim and their 8 wonderful Fur Kidlets
we are still missing Tazz, Otis