From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:23:30 EST
::Stamping her feet::

I waaaaanna stamp!  I wanna I wanna I wanna.  But I only knows how ta do
this kinda stampin', Georgia!

::Wolfy stamps her feet as if making the best of wines::

I don't own any stamps.  I don't know how ta do em.  I need some
instruction here.  Will the stamps have ferrety kinds of stuffs on em?
Do you do just one stamp?

::She stamps once::

Or do you stamp many times on one spot to get layers colors and stuffs
with different stamps?

::She stamps many times standing in the same spot::

When will we be able to get said stamps?  Hmmmf!  Well I'm a gonna stamp
for shelters and stamp for sos until I can do another kinda stampin'.

Wolfy
ps... need some asprins after dealin with me Georgia?  The Oracle has a
stock pile.