From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 14:55:42 -0700
Oh, my fellow ferret friends!

Just delivered via UPS - the Quality Stow-n-Go travel cage.  This is the
greatest travel cage I've ever seen!  It takes 2 minutes (if that) to
set-up and breakdown.  It stows away 2'x2'x4" - under a bed, behind a
door, in the trunk of your car - and get this - it has a ramp with plenty
of space for litter boxes (big), food/water dishes and hammocks!  The
ceiling comes completely off!  You have to check this out.  You can easily
fit 2-5 ferts in here.

Of course the best place to order is: the ferretstore.com (where shipping
is free for purchases over $25 - this travel *home* is only $85 - what a
deal!) or go directly to qualitycages.com (located in Oregon).  Quality
also has great home cages - personally I'm going to get the playpen for
my kids.  This is a must see!

Let me know what you think.

For the ferrets,
Tanya and her fuzzy8