Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:03:19 -0400
Hi My name is Staci and I am a Ferret Moms junky :) hehe I started the
Group on the internet. We have members all over the US (CA, CO, IL, MA,
OH, TN, & TX). Most of the group is located in Denver and Houston. We
are a private group. We are all friends and we all work together for
the welfare of ferrets.

We drive 16hrs to get ferrets to each other. We offer advice, help
and answers. We discuss and bargain and bribe each other :) But most
importantly we respect each others privacy and right to be heard.

There are currently only 19 members in our group. We are small and we
get things done.

If you have questions or concerns please contact me and I will try my
best to answer you. [log in to unmask]

Cordially,
Staci