From:
"Wiener, Lori J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 1998 10:43:38 -0500
Lots of water talk on this list lately.  Just last Sunday my ferret, Baby,
took quite ill.  He became very listless and would not eat or drink.  I
didn't think he would be with us Monday morning.  On Monday I got him to
suck chicken baby food off my fingers.  He is now perking up again and back
to his own food and water.  Interestingly enough, the City we live in, just
put out a ban on the use of city water.  There is a bacteria growing in it
and we cannot use it for drinking, food preparation or even washing dishes.
Now I know why my Baby got so sick!  By the way, yes, he is now on bottled
water!  So am I!