From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:48:23 -0800
Hi All - Happy Thanksgiving to all fo you!!

I'm having trouble finding my preferred Crock Locks. I like two
different ones - they both fit flat up against the cage wall (not round
ones that stick way out into the cage). One used to be made by J.V.
Products who was sold & someone else took them over - this one has 3
pegs/posts that fit through the cage wire, a plate over the posts and
a round screw-on knob to hold it all in place. They came in a variety
of colors including blue, granite, black, pink, etc.

The other is the Marshall E-Z Croc with the little pegs that fit
through the wire and a little piece that slides down over the pegs to
hold it in place. But I'm looking for something larger than 10oz.
10oz doesn't cut it for a cage with 3 big eaters in a cage. 20oz would
be nice!!

Does anyone know where I can get either of these or something similar?
Trying to deck out all my new Ferret Nation Cages, which by the way,
are as wonderful as everyone said they would be!!

Thanks,

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY