From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:36:49 -0800
Hi Nicole,
Not sure about the worm thing, but...when my ferts were kits they tended
to be full of energy, more agressive and more nippy.  I think it may be
a baby thing.  As far as being agressive when eating, at the pet store
they would have to fight and eat fast to get a bite in before all the
other ferts got to the food sometimes.  Most of mine out grew that, but
for one, it's just the way he is.

I have numerous food bowels, 4 all together.  This helps and they are
always full.

As far as squeaky toys, they hate them.  A couple of them will attack
when they hear them.  It might hurt their ears or sound too much like
an distress call and scare them.  Though they are good, for calling
lost ferts.

Good luck,
suzi