From:
Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 09:26:53 -0000
Hi.....

The Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter is looking for a updated List for
all Ferrets shows Upcoming.  We need this so we may confirm a date for our
show, as we dont want to interfere with any other shows that might be going
on.  We are Planning on Sept-Oct Time frame.  You may send it to

I would also like to mention our Ferret Clinic that will be Held on Sat
June 5th from 12-5pm.  Anyone wanting more information on the Clinic you
can go to our site at http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/information.html or
you can email us.

Thanks,
Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter,Rescue & Club
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117